Parent-funded After School Clubs:
· After School Clubs typically run six weeks in length per term (fall, winter and spring). We offer shorter and longer programs as needed.
· The school/organization selects the day of the week that the program will be conducted and the schedule of dates. Our office team will help you plan ahead for any skipped dates due to holidays or parent conferences.
· When the program is Parent or PTA funded, there is no cost to the school. After School Club pricing is determined by the number of weeks the program is conducted and whether there is a room usage fee.
· We require a minimum of 15 students to register prior to the first class in order to run the program.
· All Mad Science instructors are background checked per state requirements.
Benefits of the Mad Science After School Program:
· Each school that offers a Mad Science After School Program is eligible for a FREE Spectacular Mad Science assembly once per school year. The assembly is approximately 45 minutes in length and must be held prior or during the registration period.
· Mad Science offers scholarship funding to teachers for allowing us to use their classroom as a way to say thank you. They may use it for the student of their choice during the term that Mad Science is conducted in their classroom.
· We encourage parents to volunteer in their child's after school club to assist teachers with logistics in running the club. A scholarship is provided to those parents provided that we have 20 students in the classroom
· Mad Science is pleased to donate to your school's raffle, auction or fundraiser in appreciation for your support of our program.
If you would like to see Mad Science "Spark Imaginative Learning" in your child's after school schedule, call us today at 1-866-573-4052 to find out how we get your kids excited about school again!